Lots of thing are happening here at the Resort, here's a quick summary as well as what's opening over the next few days:
Friday, December 18, 2009
- Eagle Superpipe opens for the season
- Mid-Mountain Lodge will be fully operating
- Legends Bar and Grill New Hours
Friday & Saturday - 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday - Thursday - 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
- 5-Way Café - 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- King Con lift will open with King Con Run, Broadway, Hotspot, King Con Ridge, Temptation and Rosebud
- King Con access off Crescent lift will open
- Eagle lift will open
- Silver Star lift will open for uploading and downloading
- Park City Mountain Rentals will be opening the bag check, ski valet and Summit Demo operations
- Santa arrives at the Town Lift Plaza - activities run from 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Thursday, December 24
- 46th Annual Torchlight Parade down PayDay Run - activities run from 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Friday, December 25, 2009
- PayDay Pizza - Apres 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Night Skiing begins